Cookery demonstrations normally last 2 hours when part of a consultation package.
Stand-alone cookery demonstrations may take more time, depending on what is being accomplished and how many food items/dishes are being demonstrated.
Popular demonstrations include, or have included, these kinds of items:
- How to make sauerkraut
- How to make low-carbohydrate breads and crackers
- How to make pate and other historic liver preparations
- How to make Braun
- How to cure your own bacon at home
- Fermented dairy: cheese making, kefir, yogurt, clabber and other superfoods
- High fat/low carbohydrate sweets and desserts
- How to make bone broth etc.
- Family meals
- Student survival: how to eat healthily on a very tight budget
This is completely flexible and depends on what the client wishes to learn.
As can be seen from the kinds of food ideas mentioned above, these are very traditional foods, each of which has a proven historical track-record of building, healing and nourishing body tissues in the context of a high fat/low carbohydrate diet.
This is the reason Arisepeter! Nutritional Therapy focuses on real, local food, and not on imported plant products.
The price is as follows:
- 2 Hour cookery demonstration: £100 for a one to one (up to half that price if there is a group 3 or more)