3. Digestive Health Maintenance Package
Following a high fat / low carbohydrate diet, one can expect relief from conditions such as chrohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, gastric ulcers, GERD etc. in a very short space of time.
Symptoms may well disappear in as little as 48 hours, but this should not be taken to mean that the client is cured.
Medications will need to be monitored as therapy progresses, working alongside your doctor.
Fiber will be limited at the start of the therapy, focusing instead on digestible foods of animal origin from the top of the food chain and rich broths from pastured, local animals.
As healing takes place, a modest amount of fibre (from seasonal vegetation) will be re-introduced, if tolerated.
Supplements may be included to kick-start the healing process but will be tailor-made for the individual’s needs and reviewed after a month or two.
On top off all the above, we will look at the teachings of German New Medicine regarding digestive pathologies (unexpected and traumatic life-events we can’t ‘digest’ or come to terms with) and look at ways of incorporating this understanding for the client’s benefit.
Package includes the following items:
- Initial consultation of 2 hours
- Choice of either a cookery demonstration or a supermarket-run (up to two hours, as needed)
- Full email support in the interim period
- Follow-up consultation at 6 weeks (1 hour)
- Support emails
- Final 1-hour consultation, through Skype or by telephone, looking to the future and monitoring the clients progress throughout the past three months
3 month Plan £450
If you would like to arrange a consultation or would like more information, please contact me.