Blood Sugar Regulation Package
1. Blood Sugar Regulation Package
This package would suit anybody with a diagnosis of either Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes, but it is also suitable for anybody pre-diabetic or just wanting greater control over their blood sugar and insulin.
Working closely with your doctor to monitor medication dosage (very important), this 3-month package will show you all you need to know about controlling blood sugar and insulin levels using a high fat / low carbohydrate diet.
Supplements may be added to the protocol if needed.
Personal food tastes are always taken into consideration, as far as dietary choices are concerned, even though the diet is always rich in fat.
A Ketogenic Diet (very restricted in carbohydrate) is not normally needed, but carbohydrates are still limited to around about 50 grams a day (sometimes a little less).
On top of learning how to implement a high fat/ low carbohydrate diet for diabetes management, we will also look at what GNM (German New Medicine) teaches about diabetes (a ‘resistance conflict’ activated when we are unexpectedly asked to do something we don’t want to do, the ‘mule conflict’ as it is also known) and how to incorporate these findings for greater management of your condition.
Package includes the following items:
- Initial consultation of 2 hours
- Choice of either a cookery demonstration or a supermarket-run (up to two hours, as needed)
- Full email support in the interim period
- Follow-up consultation at 6 weeks (1 hour)
- Support emails
- Final 1-hour consultation, through Skype or by telephone, looking to the future and monitoring the clients progress throughout the past three months
3 month Plan £450
If you would like to arrange a consultation or would like more information, please contact me.